2010-07-20

Public Service Announcement: I'm Out



Your truly, The Man With The Golden Arm, will be unavailable for the next 3 or so weeks.  I am off to Europe to see my sister, meet my nephews and check out some sights.

My absence really could not come at a worst time, it being close to the trade deadline and us being sellers.....but what are you gonna do?

I have asked the contributors to pick up the slack and trust they will do their best.  I hope you will continue to check in with us from time to time for some Blue Jays news.

Quickly:

I have compiled a short wish list for things I would like to see upon my return:

Kevin Gregg, Jason Frasor, John Buck, Lyle fucking Overbay, E5 and Scott Downs traded to somebody other than the Red Sucks or Skankees

Not to much to ask is it?

4 comments:

  1. Have a great time visiting/meeting family etc. Your contribution to my personal enjoyment/stress release/time wasting will be missed. Stay in touch through the miracle of the Internet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why wouldn't you wan the players you consider to be the worst on the team sent to said team's biggest rivals?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to miss you much The Man With The Golden Arm.
    ~ Me ~

    P.S.Thanks for intro'ing me to Escobar <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun, man! Glad to see Bautista wasn't on your trade list. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete