Photo courtesy of Nathan Denette/Canadian Press
- Struck out the lead off man swinging on an offspeed pitch
- Got the second hitter to ground out to the SS
- Induced another ground ball, this time to the 2nd baseman
Our boy Jesse gives 1 Blue Jays Way a shout out on air. Solid.
- Struck out the clean up hitter looking on 3 pitches
- Got the next guy swinging on another offspeed pitch. Just missed outside on a 0-2 count with a 90MPH heater
- The third hitter of the inning worked it to a full count and singled just past the 3rd baseman
- Next guy hits a tapper to the 1st baseman for the 3 unassisted
The Lugnuts pound out a bunch of hits and score 3 runs in a very long half inning. Might be the reason why this happened.....
- Lead off walk. Somewhere April loses her shit
- Comebacker is smoked at Jesse and he shows off his cat like reflexes. Then proceeds to launch a tailor made double play ball into center field. It was ruled a fielder's choice and an E1
- Speedster Billy Hamilton squares up a fastball and lines a triple into the right field corner
- Jesse uncorks a wild pitch which brings in Billy from third and then gives up a single just for good measure
2IP + 4 batters, 3 hits, 3 runs, 2 earned runs, 1 walk, 3 strikeouts, 1 wild pitch, 1 error
Here's our boy Jesse chatting it up with Jesse yesterday. Check it.
Easy on the cliches there tiger. Kinda makes you appreciate the interviews we get from the true prospects/guys who never had a microphone stuck in their face.