Things not worth giving a shit about:
- Any of the stats you will find if you click here
- Or this:
Things worth giving a shit about:
- Dustin McGowan has not appeared in a game yet. He will pitch a two inning simulated game today at 10:00am.
- Brett Cecil has not appeared in a game yet either. He is scheduled to pitch two innings in a "B" game on Wednesday.
"Getting built up to the 100-pitch mark is difficult to do without six starts." said A's manager Bob Geren.
- E5 has not appeared in a game yet.
Hitters take considerable less time to get ready. They really only need about two full weeks of at bats. But you have to wonder if our third baseman is going to be able to play defense everyday with a surgically repaired wrist.
- Mike McCoy will get a look in the outfield.
- Travis Snider is working on a new trigger at the plate.
"Simplifies the load," Snider explained.