2009-12-26

I miss you already Doc

He set the standard for class and professionalism, even as walked off into the sunset.....

 

“My wife, Brandy, sons Braden and Ryan and I would like to express our deepest gratitude to the Toronto Blue Jays organization, its incredible fans and the City of Toronto. I feel blessed to have been part of the Blue Jays since 1995 and am extremely grateful for the opportunities it has provided. Throughout this past 15 years, there have been so many people within the organization that have made a wonderful and significant impact on my life, it would be impossible to name them all. I am sincerely grateful for the incredible support and compassion the Blue Jays fans have always shown me. I am in awe of your overwhelming passion and devotion. Toronto will forever have a special place in my heart. The memories will last a lifetime and so will my gratitude. Best regards, Roy.”


 

Look similar?

I wish sometimes that I was born in a place that had more people that gave a shit about baseball. 
Chicago, is one of those places. 



















Question: You know the thing I'm going to miss most about your Toronto Blue Jays minus the Doctor?

Answer: The 2 hour and 45 minute average game time for the 32 starts he made last year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment