2011-09-13

Complete transcript of reaction to Matt Nuzzo walk off 09/09/11



Me: clears throat

Crack of the bat

Me: owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (breath) owwwww

Ball scrapes over the wall

Friend: Game over. Bottom of the 9th. Walk off.

Me: (interrupts) owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Friend: Home run. Game over right there. Are you kidding me?

Points camera at Matt Nuzzo's uncle

Me: Uncle

Friend: Are you kidding me?

Me: we we we we we we we we we we we

Friend: Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me?

Me: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhew

Friend: Are you fucking kidding me? 

Lansing Lugnuts team song 

Friend: Are you kidding me?

Me: That was fucking awesome.

Friend: Are you kidding me?

Me: (turns back toward camera) THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME

Friend: Are you fucking kidding me? Did that really just happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment